Renovating a kitchen is one of the most expensive and tiring things in any household. Not only it consumes a great deal of time but also it is full of huge hassles. One of the biggest things that are an issue for the time of kitchen renovation is the fact that we fail to come up with a good cement tile Backsplash kitchen idea which can satisfy our imagination. This is why most of us drop the plan of renovating our kitchen for some time. But, these days there are a number of places where you can visit to get the best renovation ideas.
On Pinterest, you can find hundreds of beautiful cement tile Backsplash ideas that you can get installed in your kitchen without any hassle. Not only they are rather inexpensive but also they offer a lot of charm to the kitchen.
Also, if you are wondering as for how you will be able to install these mission style tile Backsplash in your kitchen; then you do not worry. The Internet can offer you the answer to how to install cement tiles Backsplash with ease. All you have to do is to run a simple search and you will have all the information that you need on your hands.
So, today in this article we will talk about 5 inexpensive and easy Backsplash installation ideas for your kitchen that will make it look charming again. These ideas will be on the concept of DIY which will help you to save a great amount of money while you will make your kitchen beautiful and trendy again.
- Go for a stick-on Vinyl Backsplash: One of the best ways to get a backsplash for your kitchen is by going for the option of stick-on vinyl backsplash. These are easy to use & install and add a great look to the kitchen. All you have to do is to find the pattern that suits your liking and use some adhesive on the back of the designed vinyl to stick it on the wall.
For those who like to do something creative with this vinyl, designs can just get some plain colored vinyl and can stick them on the tiles. Suppose if you are looking for white Mexican tile backsplash ideas for your kitchen, then you can simply go with black vinyl. You can cut them into triangles and can stick them in a pinwheel pattern. This will not involve any construction and you in case you want to remove them, all you have to do is to peel them off. The best part about going for this option is that it won’t take more than a day at max.
- Pick up the brush and start painting: Trust me, if you are looking for the most inexpensive backsplash installation idea, then this is the idlest option for you. As all you have to do is to get some paint and brushes. It is advised to go for pop colors that are bright and playful. They will bring a sense of activeness to the ambience of the area.
Also, if you are a skilled painter or know a thing or two about painting then this will be a piece of cake for you. Another great idea to use with this option is to use stencils for designs. There are a number of amazing stencils that will help you to make designs easily. So, you should check them out too.
- Use Peel & stick backsplash vinyl tile: If you have a kitchen with tiles on the walls and near the cooking top counter, then backsplash becomes a piece of cake. You can stick to any design that you like on them and you will be able to get the perfect look instantly. But, not every one of us will like to go through all the trouble of applying adhesive and stick vinyl on the tile.
So, if you are one of the above-mentioned types, then Peel & stick tiles are perfect for you. They come with faux adhesive on them so all you have to do is to peel them up and stick them to the tiles. These will save you from all the messy tile work and grout. Also, these faux tiles are moisture and heat resistant, so you do not have to change them frequently.
- Design backsplash from Laminate flooring: Laminate flooring is the best alternative for you if you are into those Pallet wall designs. As we know, working with wood is not as easy and affordable as one can think of. This is why it is the best option to go for laminate flooring designs. Not only they will offer the perfect wooden look to your kitchen but also will cut the cost of the backsplash by a great extent.
Also, if you are thinking that it will be hard to cut them then do not worry, they are easily cut using a brad nailer. Most of the designs will cost you nothing more than $50.
- Go for Faux brick Backsplash: If you are looking for cement tile backsplash ideas, then Faux Brick is the best thing for you. Not only they will save you from all the mess of grout and grinding but also will save you a great amount of money. They are lightweight and can be easily installed in a kitchen. The best part about this option is that you do not need to use adhesive or any other sort of sticky material as they are attached using liquid nails.
Also, if you are good with art and designs, then you can paint over these to make it look more realistic.
So, these were some of the best cement tile backsplash kitchen ideas. These are easily affordable by most of us as all the materials that we need are commonly available. Also, these methods will help you to get a backsplash done without creating any sort of mess in your household.